Senior Brand Manager
Are you a brand marketer, interested in taking ownership of the multi-channel strategy for a well-known alcoholic drinks brand portfolio?
After huge investment by new ownership, the business is going through a period of change hoping to achieve a more marketing led approach, achieve ambitious growth plans and bring real change across brand positioning, innovation and improve brand equity across all brands.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Senior Brand Manager's accountabilities will be:
- Develop and execute the multi-channel strategy, aligned with commercial objectives.
- Review all brand guidelines and execute a re-positioning strategy, aligned with your recommendations.
- Understanding, influencing and supporting the global alignment requirements for the relevant brands
- Work directly with Category, Shopper, Sales and Supply teams, utilising insights to identify needs and opportunities for your portfolio
- Working with the sales team to drive the brand agenda within the business
- Brand activation, execution and campaign evaluation: including agency management
- Identifying and managing new product development opportunities and innovation pipeline management
- You will be a proven brand marketer within FMCG (Open to drinks, food, beauty backgrounds)
- You will be a strategic thinker, able to bring a longer term approach to the current marketing team.
- Strong influencing skills, able to drive change and influence and challenge at all levels.
- Project management expertise, with a good understanding of NPD.