Are you a multi-channel marketer, interested in leading the marketing strategy for a "first of its kind" retail and leisure destination in London? As a new development, the business requires a talented marketer to raise awareness, develop a brand and drive revenue across the estate.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop and execute the multi-channel marketing and communications strategy, aligned with commercial objectives.
- Build a profile with tenants through on-going communication of all marketing activities.
- Build and manage effective relationships with partners, agencies, suppliers and industry contacts
- Develop brand guidelines and a suite of creative assets.
- Take ownership of the seasonal campaigns (including Christmas) to drive maximum consumer footfall and spend during this key retail period
- Establish processes and procedures for the internal marketing team.
- Experience of destination or retail marketing would be desirable.
- Multi-channel marketing experience across digital, events and media.
- The ability to manage multiple agencies, ensuring ROI across all channels.
- An understanding of brand management and development.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels of seniority, able to build strong relationships.
- You will be able to able to manage campaigns from end-end, both on a strategic and executional level.