• Exciting Tech company in the Healthcare Sector
• Be the key point of contact in the business for data development.
• Work on the development of market leading products.
• Join a supportive and socialable team where no 2 days are the same.
Are you a SQL Developer looking to support the development of life changing products? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a customer data agency based here in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll get involved the development and support of the company’s products and applications. This involves working on developing new functions, dealing with problems and offering solutions and refining performance.
You will take ownership of the migration, mapping and cleansing of data as well as the development and design of data transformation across the business. Communication skills are key here as you’ll be working with internal and external stakeholders to find out their data needs and create actionable solutions to them.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience managing SQL databases in particular SQL Server 2012
• Hands on data development experience (think designing ETL and dashboards)
• Previous experience using Data reporting software like; Tableau, Power BI or QlikView
• Excellent SQL skills as well as some experience working with cloud-based databases
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of £30K - £35K on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be working in a role where you’ll have real responsibility from day one and your work will enable the future growth of the team and directly impact the size of projects you’ll work on.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Apply for SQL Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly