Integrated Project Manager
Major Players are working with an independent integrated agency located London - who are looking for an Integrated Project Manager to work across projects including digital, print, press and TVC.
- Managing multiple projects, project reviews and work streams, including across multiple markets and time zones.
- Provide project documentation with clear scope of requirements, effort required and timescales.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the client services department to manage and grow ongoing client relationships, face to face or in a supporting role.
- Manage resource requirements and bookings including the management of any third-party suppliers where appropriate.
- Understand the creative ideas from the get go, providing a smooth production delivery, as well as upholding the creative concept within the parameters of timescales and budgets.
- Creating accurate project cost reports, including any costs to complete and provide overall budget projections to completion.
- Pre-empt project risk and manage stakeholder expectations appropriately to mitigate as required.
- 2-5 year's integrated production experience working in an agency environment, working primarily on digital, press campaigns
- Experience working with media agencies as well as managing client relationships on projects
- Leadership skills within projects combined with a proactive problem-solving mind
- Experienced in project estimating and budget management for projects ranging from £5k to £100k.
- Confidence to manage various requirements from stakeholders alongside having great knowledge working within media agencies.
- Excellent financial, resource planning, project planning and risk management experience.
- Manage third party relationships with strong negotiation skills, ensuring all contractual requirements are agreed and documented before work is committed to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.