European Marketing Manager - German Speaking
- Rapidly Growing Company.
- Be part of a renowned, fun brand.
- International Travel.
What you'll be doing
Heading up the European marketing function you will be establishing a clear marketing strategy for individual sites across the regions. Alongside this you will be running customer acquisition and retention campaigns from concept to implementation and analysis, with a great emphasise towards the digital channels to drive awareness and conversion. You will know your way around a CRM, have a good understanding of performance marketing, and will utilise data for informed decisions.
Inheriting a strong brand it will be your mission to take them to the next level. You will not only be responsible for the marketing strategy but also the implementation with support from your team. You will get to exhibit your strong copywriting skills, ability to budget effectively and ensure high levels of user experience satisfaction. This is a great role with a lot of variety.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Fluent in German both written and orally
- Previous EMEA Experience
- Acquisition and Retention campaign experience
- Performance marketing expertise with proven results driving traffic and conversions
- Ability to demand high performance for self and others
- Capable of presenting at board level
- Previous experience in Leisure, Retail or Service sectors is desirable
You will be joining a growing team within a fun environment. You will also receive a competitive salary (Up to £60K) with good benefits on top as well.
This really is a great opportunity for someone to join an exceptional employer. Apply now or contact Ania Markowska (01179 269530) for more information.
Apply for European Marketing Manager - German Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly