Senior SEO Manager
Our client; Britain's most loved home brand are looking for an experienced Senior SEO Manager to explore, optimise and grow all elements of their SEO.
This role will be reporting into the Head of Performance and you'll have the opportunity to head of a team of 2 with numerous dotted lines throughout the organisation. You will have responsibility for setting the strategic SEO Marketing efforts and subsequently optimise performance throughout the wider business.
- Work with the Digital, Branding and other departments within the organisation to test, plan, and successfully execute SEO initiatives across several product ranges
- Lead liaison with SEO agency; driving efficiencies and opportunity in all elements of SEO
- Work collaboratively with development, PR, merchandising, trading, marketing and operations to drive excellence in SEO and exploit all potential opportunities.
- Link with the wider media and digital marketing team (particularly paid search) to join up all activity to optimise results and exceed the operating plan where possible.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation and learning that always looks to push the boundaries of search marketing.
- Technical website development skills and web platform experience (CMS).
- Experience in managing agencies advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in budget management
- Ability to manage a fast-paced digital marketing team and get the best of team member
- Highly numerate and able to thrive in a fact and data-driven environment
- Ability to analyse, interpret and optimise KPIs with confidence
- Experienced in the use of Google Analytics
If you are a highly meticulous SEO professional armed with a high level of motivation and positive attitude, this may be an exciting opportunity for you.