Senior Content Strategist
Job Title: Senior Content Strategist - Award Winning B2B Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 plus bonus programmes, generous holidays and healthcare
About The Award Winning B2B Marketing Agency
A global marketing agency who provide their B2B clients with state-of-the-art innovative marketing strategies to best engage their customers worldwide. Executing their digital marketing strategies across 80+ countries globally, their marketing solutions including insight informed content, demand generation, social media marketing and mobile application development have helped this global marketing agency to shape the dynamic and evolving world of digital marketing.
Due to their continued growth, they have newly created the Senior Content Strategist role to work alongside their internal insight team to advocate for content and its importance to the digital marketing end user experience.
About The Senior Content Strategist Role
As Senior Content Strategist, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established B2B marketing environment. You will be influential in identifying new content opportunities and continually improving content performance.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Content Strategist:
* Assess, develop and implement effective content strategies to meet client briefs across all objectives gathered
* Produce engaging content through case studies, web copy, web banners, brochures etc.
* Take ownership when delivering content by having a good understanding of the right insights to help direct content strategy plans.
* Influence and identify the most effective ways of working with internal teams and specialist partners
* Advise clients and internal teams on approaches to effective Content Strategies that inform content briefs and requirements
You are a passionate and successful professional with 5 years' experience, working within an agency background, creating and developing content. You are looking to progress your career in a rewarding new role, and you are ready to make a tangible difference to my client's success story.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Content Strategist:
* Experience of working within a similar creative role with a solid digital agency background, having experience of creating and managing digital content.
* Deep understanding of how to produce and edit written content
* Excellent awareness of competition, digital design, content standards and trends within the industry
* Proven track record of managing a content team
* Strong organisational and planning skills, confident when working with timelines, resources and budgets
The Senior Content Strategist receives a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Content Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.