Performance Account Manager, Global Media Agency

£35000 - £40000 per annum + Agency Perks & Benefits
05 Jul 2018
04 Aug 2018
Violeta Ciutac
B2C, Online
Business Type
Contract Type

Biddable Performance Account Manager (Direct Response and Brand Awareness Focused), Leading Global Media Agency

  • Leading Global Media Agency
  • Fabulous Brands
  • Central London
  • up to £40k, dependant on experience

Are you passionate about Paid Media? Are you client oriented and have a good understanding of the digital marketplace? Then please read further!

Being the most awarded media network globally, the agency are now looking for two experienced Biddable Performance Managers to join their growing team, who will plan, build and deliver paid social / paid search exciting campaigns, but also deliver strategy for four well-known key clients within agency portfolio - Biggest Global Restaurant Chain, Leading family-owned Spirits Brand, Biggest Touring Community and Transportation Brand!

If you have a sparkling personality, you are a highly motivated thinker, you have experience managing paid media campaigns (Paid Social and PPC) expertise mixed with strong analytical skills, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!

The agency operates across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, also being crowned Ad Week's Agency Network of the Year!

Their vision is to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK, and to become an integrated marketing communications agency for all their clients.

They are looking for someone with at least 2-3 years' experience in managing paid (DR and Brand) campaigns with a focus on paid social and paid search, creative writing & strategy and management of client briefs to campaign implementation, reporting & analytics, strong Excel & PowerPoint skills, be the core day to day client contact for designated accounts, responsible for training and development of junior resource.

One role is 80% paid social, plus 20% paid search and the other one is 80% paid search and 20% paid social!

What you will get in return?

  • You will have an amazing opportunity to work in a fun, sociable, young environment filled with good vibes!
  • You will work with huge clients who are currently leading the industry.
  • You will be part of a very experienced multichannel team of digital media specialists with a massive knowledge about the media marketplace where you would have the great chance to beautifully grow within both the agency and the market.
  • Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication!
  • Along with a competitive salary, you will be getting great perks and benefits.

Get in touch with me to find out more!

Apply for Performance Account Manager, Global Media Agency

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1Mb

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .rtf, and no bigger than 1Mb

4000 characters left

Marketing Communications

Haymarket Media Group, the publisher of Campaign, takes your privacy seriously.

Learn more about how we use your information when job seeking.

We will use your information to ensure you receive messages that are relevant to you. 

Please be aware that unless you opt in, you will miss out on emails containing the latest job vacancies, career advice and other services from Campaign that could help your career.

Should you cease to require these services in future, you can stop receiving these messages from us via the unsubscribe link on any email received or by contacting us directly. Please see our Full Privacy Notice.

By applying for a job listed on Campaign Jobs you agree to our Terms and Conditions. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs