Paid Social Account Director, Global Media Agency, up to £53k
Paid Social Account Director, Huge Brand, Central London, up to £53K
- Leading Global Media Agency
- Fabulous Brand
- Central London
- up to £53k, dependant on experience
Are you ready to embrace a new exciting opportunity with the largest global media agency located in Central London?
Currently the company are looking for a senior digital performance expert (often referred to as Business Director level in other agencies) to join their team to successfully lead all things paid social, as well as work with the counter-part director on paid search to manage the overall integrated biddable team.
The agency operates across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, also being crowned Ad Week's Agency Network of the Year!
Their vision is to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK, and to become an integrated marketing communications agency for all their clients.
The role would sit between lead the development and execution of a social team roadmap, lead the agency relationships and partnership progress with their media owners, build strong relationships with client partners and leads and strategic leadership.
If you are determined, flexible, use your own initiative, have excellent communication and client management skills, huge level of passion and expertise in paid social media and social marketing, very good experience working with key brands, you are a relationship builder and people manager, then this role could be the right fit for you!
This role would perfectly suit someone who is now an experienced Paid Social Senior Account Manager and would be interested in taking the new step in their career or an Account Director who would love to work with iconic brands within a fantastic media agency.
Additionally, they are looking for a commercially minded excellent communicator who would champion ideas, identify action opportunities and would have very good operational skills.
The role has a strong focus on digital performance thought leadership, continuous client development and leading senior conversations.
What you would get in return?
- You would have full accountability of the team and their output, including holistic planning, activation, optimization and measurement of all digital performance channels.
- You will have the chance to work with a leading global media agency who offers great full services to a huge number of well-known global brands.
- You would have the opportunity to use your own ideas to build efficient visions and strategies within the team.
- You will manage a team of bright tech savy Account Managers & Executives.
- Along with a competitive salary, you will be getting great perks and benefits
Sounds exciting? Get in touch with me to find out more at Violeta@ultimateasset.com or 07592 503031