An opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the Professional Associations event team supporting the commercial team across all our association conferences and exhibitions. Responsible for developing and executing marketing plans to generate leads and achieve revenue targets.
The Marketing Executive will work as part of the new Professional Associations event team supporting the commercial team by providing exhibition and sponsorship marketing in order to generate leads and achieve revenue targets. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for helping with the development and implementation of the SpEx marketing plans and ensure these are delivered on time and within budget. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional looking for the next challenge.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop exhibition and sponsorship marketing plans to support the commercial team
- Ensure all marketing activity is executed on time and within budget as per the marketing plan
- Schedule and deliver email campaigns including copywriting and data selection
- Responsible for planning and executing social media campaigns, in line with marketing plans for all events, including paid for advertising
- Produce all marketing collateral required by the commercial team before and onsite at the events
- Report on performance of email and social media campaigns and provide insights / results to the rest of the team.
- Work with data team to improve quantity, quality and usage of current data
- Responsible for maintaining the relevant pages of the event websites and work with web team to improve current sites
- Liaise with designers / suppliers
- Use analytics and other insight tools to monitor and improve performance of campaigns
- Produce and update accurate reporting on all marketing activity and KPIs
- Work closely with other parts of the business including the customer services and our client content agency Network
- Monitor competitor activity and relevant industry news
- Be aware of trends within the wider marketing environment to reduce costs, identify opportunities and improve practices
- Gain an understanding of the broader objectives and strategies of the department and how they may contribute to them
- Carrying out additional tasks as requested to support the growth of events with HBM, which may not be specified in your job description