Prophecy Unlimited has an enviable client portfolio including some of the biggest automotive, retail, and homebuilding clients. We support these key brands with a range of integrated communications solutions that join up the customer journey. We work to provide the best possible experience, identifying where we can have the biggest impact to build enduring relationships that create value for individuals and our clients.
We have an outstanding opportunity to join the Client Services leadership team as a Client Director. Leading a mix of accounts, this role will head up one of our treasured long-standing clients, and our newest client at the start of our journey with them.
This is a new and pivotal role for the agency, and we are looking for a true leader; someone to inspire both the team around you and our clients, creating seamless customer experiences.
What you will do…
- Play a key role in the client services and wider agency leadership team, supporting your people, your clients, and the development of the agency.
- Be accountable for developing client relationships profitably, along with delivering innovative best in class activity that delivers results and drives agency growth and profile.
- Provide strong strategic direction for all aspects of the client business, nurturing and understanding the client’s business like it’s your own
- Take full financial management of the account, demonstrating excellent commercial understanding of client and agency business
- Lead the quest for strong and engaging ideas, inspiring a shared creative ambition across the agency
- Manage all key stakeholders and be a pivotal player
What you will need to succeed…
- You’ll be an enthusiastic and inspiring senior suit; potentially you’re already an experienced GAD, or BD looking for a great challenge and an even greater agency
- Extensive leadership experience; you’ll be leading a multi-functional team of super stars, giving them the tools to be even better, and guiding them on their own journeys with heart and a genuine interest in their development
- Passion for the work; you’ll be keen to form a partnership with planning, creative and delivery teams
- Resilience, diplomacy, an infectious positivity and the ability to have fun along the way won’t go amiss.
- Strong integrated experience, together with a solid understanding of digital and CRM.
- Proven strategic aptitude, you’ll be intuitive, with the quality of mind to enable you to deal with challenge and come out smiling.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based Top 50 Econsultancy agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people in a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them engaged. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
If you would prefer a quick chat, in confidence, please do give our Recruitment Manager a call.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the