Major Players are working with a Central London creative agency - who are looking for a Traffic Manager. The role will be to manage the day-to-day workflow of client services, design, and creative service teams. The Traffic Manager will be required to work closely with the wider team with a holistic overview of the full creative department, briefs and deadlines.
- Being responsible for receiving new briefs from clients and making sure the client services / creative services and design teams are all informed
- You will identify and assign appropriate team members to the client briefs
- You will have knowledge of the contractual core team, being able to assist predictions of resource requirements and budgets ensuring margin management
- Seeking out issues and creating solutions in regards to workflow, increasing productivity across the account
- To work with HR but also the Creative Services Manager to ensure quality control mechanisms are in place within the team alongside liaising with the creative teams to ensure they adhere to the scheduling
- Maintain reliable short-term staff in localised areas and submit requests and set up Traffic the short-term support staff
- Work closely with the Client Services manager to manage the weekly traffic report and monitor the productivity of the studio
- Understand and ensure client specific contract terms are adhered to and manage their expectations on the delivery of design and artwork jobs
- Ensuring the account is resourced in an accurate and timely manner by matching skills to confirmed requirements, achieving high utilisation across the teams and meet agreed deadlines.
- Resource management in a fast-paced studio setting experience
- Experience of Wrike and TRAFFIC Live would be beneficial but not essential
- Good knowledge of agency and account processes
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask and deal with constant updating in regards to requests and changes
- Experience with directly speaking to and dealing with Clients
- Excellent and creating and maintaining relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.
Apply for Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly