Machine Learning Specialist (All Levels)
- Pioneering Healthcare Tech company
- Innovative product in the healthcare industry.
- Great working environment, share options, 20% annual bonus scheme.
- Modern technologies, excellent training & development opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
You will be involved in the creation and implementation of Machine Learning solutions across the business. The business has received massive investment from various partners throughout 2018 and are now building the next generation of mobile health applications, focusing on measuring the impact of dietary choices on the body and using ML techniques to enable you to take better control of your health. With a team of 24 across the business and scope to double in size before the end of this year, the business is moving from strength to strength at an exponential rate.
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimisation of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms while working closely with the research and engineering teams.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
Your level of experience will vary, but typically you’ll show aptitude across the following:
- A university degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.) or a medical related degree (biomed, med physics, med engineering etc)
- Experience building deep learning models and scalable machine learning systems.
- Highly skilled using deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Caffe or Torch.
- Programming skills in Python, Matlab or R
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
- A keen interest in the tech and medical industries
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as an incredibly generous salary and a 20% annual bonus based on performance, the business offers a very health-oriented culture with an in-house Michelin star Chef, in-house yoga sessions, a 5.5% pension scheme, share options and private healthcare. As a Microsoft partner you will also gain access to various courses & conferences to upskill your knowledge and in-house training in new technologies. This is such an exciting chance to be part of a revelation in the medical sector!
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.