Senior Events Marketing Executive
A leading, independent financial media group is looking for a Senior Events Marketing Executive to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for the marketing strategy and campaign deliverables for a variety of the company's events.
You will need proven experience in event campaign management, which includes digital familiarity, and be able to work cohesively with external stakeholders such as agencies and event organisers.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Marketing Executive:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for each of your different events.
- Write marketing plans and schedules for the various events, helping your line manager with the strategic and budgetary processes for these.
- Identify new prospect sources and determine the ideal mix of customer acquisition channels, working closely with the sales team.
- Copywriting and proofreading of marketing collateral - invites, brochures, emails, website
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns across all platforms
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders on planned marketing activity on a regular basis.
- Reporting and analysis and tracking of marketing campaign activity.
Key Skills and Experience of the Events Marketing Executive:
- Event marketing background. Understanding of the various benefits of the full marketing mix to best suit campaigns.
- Use of CMS.
- Strong understanding of PPC.
- Strong copywriting skills.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail, then please apply.
Apply for Senior Events Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly