A global Fin Tech company are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team, for a 9 month FTC in London. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing team implementing and delivering marketing activity and campaigns. The role will require you to help organise events one day, create email campaigns the next, as well as producing marketing materials and managing the company's social media.
- Helping to keep the website up to date
- Writing social media posts and creating e-newsletters as well as internal newsletters
- Assist the team in organising internal and external events
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks, including managing enquiries to the marketing team
- Generally support the marketing team on other projects when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to use own initiative and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, with good organisational skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are an innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please get in touch.