Senior Transcreation Account Manager
Major Players are working with a global production agency located in Central London. We are looking for a Senior Transcreation Account Manager to work on projects including transcreation, print and production for a prestigious FMCG client.
The Senior Transcreation Account Manager will work with account teams and directly with clients, they will deliver projects on time and within budget; this will require excellent organisational skills and the appetite to work in a fast faced environment.
* Manage a multiple number of projects at any one time
* Day to day contact with internal stakeholders including account managers, account directors and studio
* Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
* Manage and monitor time lines and deadlines, setting realistic client expectations
* Demonstrate clear understanding of brand
* Highlight and escalate quality control issues
* Input areas for improvement of work flow and processes
* Distribute contact reports and agendas
* Booking and scheduling work in studio
* 5 years + experience working with languages, transcreation, translation
* Experience of working in a localisation, talent management or production management
* Fluent oral and written English essential, other European languages desirable
* IT literate
* Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
* Resilience and ability to work under pressure
* Strong interpersonal skills
If you have a transcreation background and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.