Consultant – Props Development
Here at Three, we’re looking for a Propositions Manager with a passion for innovation and challenging the norm! You’ll have experience of delivering successful end to end marketing campaigns, within a fast paced, agile and collaborative environment.
We’re looking for someone with passion and energy, who thrives off putting the customer first. You’ll also be focused on Brand love, and continually thinking of new ways for us to emotionally connect with our customers.
The team is based here in Maidenhead but you'll have the opportunity to work with our creative agencies and brand partners in London 2-3 times a week.
The role also comes with a competitive base salary, £6,000 car allowance and a 20% bonus. If you’re ready to take things up a gear, click to apply.
The Propositions Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day delivery of our Propositions within Three. This role involves continuously thinking of how we can put the customer first, and innovate in a way that really disrupts the industry, to differentiate us as a brand and set us apart from our competitors!
You'll join the Marketing Propositions team and work closely with our Customer, Digital and Commercial teams to help drive brand love, and think of new ways that we can emotionally connect with our customers and act upon their insights.
You'll ooze energy, be passionate about innovation, and be willing to challenge the norm! You’ll also have experience of delivering successful end to end marketing campaigns, within a fast paced, agile and collaborative environment.
As a Props Development Manager day to day you’ll be accountable for:
- Creating and delivering Three propositions in a way that is unique and differentiated in the market.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of our Props at Three. This will include:
- Understanding the customers segments and insights, future trends and customer feedback across multiple channels
- Working closely with cross-functional teams (Digital, Social, Creative, Retail, Sales, Hardware, Marketing) to deliver a compelling contact strategy for our customers via the Loyalty Program.
- Work with the appointed Props agency and along side Media and Creative.
- Working with Finance to regularly measure and evaluate the props performance.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree: Marketing or related (or equivalent experience).
- Marketing, Digital and/or CRM experience with demonstrated success in the role(s).
- Experience executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record of understanding customer segmentation, improving retention and acquisition of customer.
- Previous experience producing reports with customer insight.
- Previous experience in understanding complex data management systems.