Marketing - Business & IOT Segment Consultant
Are you a commercially minded individual with business experience in a growth/ start up environment? Are you a true innovator, looking to challenge the market and do things differently?
Here at Three we have an ambitious growth strategy, and we're looking for someone who lives and breathes market trends, with a challenger mindset, to join us in our new segments team!
Three has a very ambitious growth strategy and is moving into new customer segments to underpin the strategy. The (B2B) business to business & also the IoT (internet of things) segments are big opportunities for growth. This role provides an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and play a significant part in helping us define the strategy, the plans and approach to execution in this space. We are looking for someone who wants to innovate and disrupt the market!
This new role will work into the Head of Business segments and work with stakeholders across the business to develop the strategy and approach for entering the business to business market. This role has a very broad remit and will suit an all rounder who is strong commercially, equally at home in strategy as well as execution.
The successful candidate must have a passion for customer insight and be bold in their approach to deliver new and innovate business models in the market. Day to day we want some who can...
- Be disruptive! We want you to think differently, challenge the status quo in the in telecoms. Thinking out of the box is a must for this role!
- Be the customer champion for the business (B2B) segment, be insight led in everything you do
- Look at future workforce trends, study other industries, look outside of the UK to help inform our business to business strategy & approach to entering this market to set us up for success.
- Once we have an approved strategy and approach, your role would then make strong recommendations on how to best take the strategy to market.
- You would continue to play a role post launch as the marketing expert, guiding the business to ensure we stay true to the customer insight and the strategy. Your role would also look for further day 2 opportunities to drive future growth.
- Your role will sit as part of the new segment team in the marketing team. Business to business is a key opportunity for us but there will be lots of other opportunities for you to get involved with! An exciting time to join!
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree educated with a marketing or business background.
- Experience in (B2B) business marketing & product or proposition development is essential
- Experience in (B2B) business marketing and (IoT) internet of things in the telecommunications market is helpful but not essential
- Proven experience of helping a business deliver customer base growth through marketing strategies
- A commercial & marketing background is essential