Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B, Publishing|
|Specialism - Campaign Management, Email & Database Marketing|
|Salary - Depending on experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B, Publishing
Specialism - Campaign Management, Email & Database Marketing
Salary - Depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the Professional Associations division of Haymarket Business Media to develop and deliver the visitor promotion campaigns for our large-scale exhibitions.
The Marketing Executive will work as part of the new Professional Associations event team to deliver the visitor promotion campaigns for our large scale exhibitions. They will be responsible for developing and implementing the visitor promotion marketing plans and will ensure these are delivered on time and within budget. They will work closely with third party suppliers and other parts of the business including our client content agency Network.
A great opportunity for an experienced, ambitious marketeer with experience working in events, who is able to work well on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to devise a strategy for visitor acquisition and retention
- Develop and implement marketing plans for visitor acquisition and retention activities
- Ensure all marketing activity is executed on time and within budget as per the marketing plan
- Work closely with partners, media partners and third party suppliers to secure promotion for the exhibitions
- Schedule and deliver email campaigns for the events as agreed with the Head of Marketing, including copywriting and data selection
- Schedule and deliver a comprehensive advertising campaign both print and digital
- Responsible for planning and executing social media campaigns, in line with marketing plans for all events, including paid for advertising
- Report on performance of email, advertising and social media campaigns and provide insights / results to the rest of the team.
- Work with data team to improve quantity, quality and usage of current data
- Responsible for maintaining the relevant pages on the event websites and work with web team to improve current sites
- Produce and update any relevant marketing material for the events such as conference and exhibition brochures
- Liaise with any necessary designers / suppliers
- Use analytics and other insight tools to monitor and improve performance of campaigns
- Produce and update accurate reporting on all marketing activity and KPIs
- Work closely with other parts of the business including the customer service and sales teams and our client content agency Network.
- Monitor competitor activity and relevant industry news
- Be aware of trends within the wider marketing environment to reduce costs, identify opportunities and improve practices
- Gain an understanding of the broader objectives and strategies of the department and how they may contribute to them
- Carrying out additional tasks as requested to support the growth of events with HBM, which may not be specified in your job description
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth