Email Marketing Analyst – Massive UK Retailer - £32K-£35K
This is an amazing opportunity for some who has an email marketing background to join one of the largest retailers in the country based in Hertfordshire.
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Discounts for family members
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through store and online.
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
This organisation has a newly formed team with a big remit and an opportunity to define how the company manages their email-marketing campaigns. You’ll be part of a team who are responsible gauging the consumer’s interest and generate interesting content based on analytics. You’ll also support with PR-specific events, product placement and press releases.
- Work co-operatively with members of the Direct Marketing team, marketing executives and trading teams, to develop and define targeted customer journeys for company’s marketing programme.
- To manage and fulfil data selection and analytical requests using tools such as Unica, Teradata, SQL to meet stakeholder requirements.
- To ensure that work is accurate and produced to agreed deadlines, and meeting data brief and specifications provided.
- Actively understand the structure of the databases, including inbound data processes, data management considerations and data extraction and delivery functionality.
- Gain an understanding of data volume expectations and trends. Use this knowledge to provide advice to support the wider business when targeting customers.
- A university degree in a numerate or marketing discipline.
- Relevant experience working within data oriented roles.
- The ability to complete customer targeting/selections, data manipulation and analysis is essential.
- Technically confident, a experienced user of databases with an ability to write and develop database code to understand large customer datasets. SQL coding is desirable
- Candidates ideally will have used a campaign management/CRM tool as part of their experience, with experience of Unica & Teradata a distinct advantage.
- Experience in email service platforms (ESP) such as Epsilon, Exact Target, Silverpop, etc.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne