Account Manager - Award-Winning Agency
Account Manager - (Award-winning agency)
A talented Account Manager (with creative / design / branding or digital agency experience) is needed to join a multi award-winning retail design agency based in the heart of London. Working with leading brands within the luxury market, expect to play a key role in delivering an array of world class retail solutions.
Boasting clients such as L'Occitane, Rayban, Giorgio Armani, Haig Club (to name a few) and offices around the world (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Dubai) this global agency is renowned for providing clients with an award-winning, full service design solution from brief to installation. Due to continued growth they are now seeking an experienced Account Manager to join this superb team.
Reporting in to an Account Director, the Account Manager will be the key link between the client and the agency. Whether you are using a collaborative approach with clients, inputting creative ideas, managing budgets, spotting new opportunities or delivering creative projects it will be your essential input that ensures clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time and to the highest standard.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself an Account Manager / Senior Account Exec / Senior Account Manager / Project Manager or similar, we don't mind, your CV just needs to demonstrate:
- Agency experience working in a design-led project / account management role;
- A passion for branding, BTL environments and an understanding of the consumer experience;
- A understanding of activation channels, and experience with integrated / TTL campaigns – shopper marketing would be preferred;
- An outgoing, positive personality - you should be a people person with a natural client-service attitude;
- You are a creative thinker;
- The ability to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- A strategic and analytical approach;
- Flexibility - occasional international travel and long hours is required;
- An eye for detail.
Any experience within Luxury, FMCG or alcohol brands would be beneficial but not required.
This opening presents an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable, ambitious and self-motivated Account Manager who is looking to advance their career within a team that works on diverse and varied creative projects.