Data & analytics manager
Data Analytics Manager - London
Data Analytics Manager - The Company
Our client is an award-winning integrated creative network with the motto of making brands matter. This company's creative strategy involves six core proficiency's consisting of: Brand Strategy, Advertising, Customer Engagement and Commerce, PR and Influence, Digital Transformation, and Partnerships.
If you have a passion for creativity and a love for generating stories, you can make your mark in within this agency and contribute to global brands!
Data Analytics Manager - Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head of Data & Analytics across client briefs and delivery planning processes.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of client research and reporting projects, taking an active or leading part in client meetings and presentations.
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Analyse large, complex and often unstructured data-sets to generate actionable insight.
- Work closely with client account management teams across data-related client communications.
- Deliver findings in high quality qualitative and quantitative insight reports.
- Contribute to new business processes and the development of new and innovative workstreams.
- Use third-party and proprietary analytics tools to generate audience, content, brand and industry insight.
- Act as an agency go-to for data analysis queries, consultancy on data-related projects, and guidance in relation to tools and software.
- Understanding industry developments and competitor output.
- Manage junior analysts to ensure consistent quality and timely delivery of work.
Data Analytics Manager - Key skills
- Experience with social listening tools (such as Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Netbase, Sysomos, Synthesio).
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, with the ability to improvise and re-design based on client requirements.
- Experience in analysing large, potentially unstructured data-sets, and expertise in deriving actionable and strategic insights from raw data
- A strong knowledge of the marketing environment, social media, industry developments, and wider culturally-relevant issues.
- Experience of global account and project management processes.
- Advanced computer skills: Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
- Proven report writing and presentation skills.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape, emerging trends, software and platforms.
- Fluent in professional English and a thorough, descriptive writer. Knowledge of another language is a bonus.
- An interest in development and coding (e.g. Python, R) or statistical modelling would be a bonus.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar marketing analytics role
Data Analytics Manager - The Role
The role involves working across a variety of clients in both an external client-facing and internal research capacity. As such knowledge of project and account management processes are desirable, alongside an entrepreneurial and strategic mind-set, and a 'can do' problem-solving attitude. Keen attention to detail and a high standard of verbal and written communication are required.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KIRSTY SHARP". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kirsty Sharp| DD: 020 78 45 7262- Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Data & analytics manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly