Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Clientside - Lifestyle & Travel - South London
£35,000 - £40,000
Social Media Manager - The Company
Major Players are working with a superstar brand in the lifestyle and travel world. They've got decades worth of heritage and a big passion for being at the forefront of youth culture. This is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic brand with significant global reach and influence and they've been providing a variety of services for almost 60 years.
Social Media Manager - The Role
Our client are now seeking a social media legend to engage their passionate audience and to help them to reach out to entirely new audiences. They are looking for somebody with broad, end-end social experience with a great flair for originality and creativity. You'll be an expert at finding meaningful ways to build relationships within the brand's existing community but also at coming up with exceptionally creative ways to get the brand noticed by new crowds. Your role will encompass social strategy, content creation, content strategy, content management, community management, influencer marketing, reporting and analytics.
* Be centrally involved in setting global social media strategy in line with marketing objectives )
* Lead the execution of global social media initiatives, be they stand-alone social, or as part of wider activity, supporting the Campaign Manager with driving participation with brand and product campaigns
* Be a leadership figure for social for their amazing teams around the world, ensuring best practice sharing and demonstrable results, you'll be working with international teams and coordinating activity across 8 markets
* Working closely alongside the Content Manager on development of editorial calendar, and managing how this translates into a social media calendar
* Be as analytical as you are creative - taking anecdotal and qualitative data to measure success, as well as develop recommendations for future optimization
* Keep ahead of new channels and tools to keep us innovative, and take advantage of new opportunities
* Be the go-to person for coordination of customer service through social channels
* Lead on global paid engagement, with a generous ad budget to amplify organic activity
Skills and Experience: -
* Deep understanding of the current social media landscape, namely how to use insight and gear algorithms to your advantage
* Have the ability to influence at all levels, coupled with exceptional communication skills
* Be able to switch seamlessly between the creative and the analytical, as well as be able to think strategically as well as tactically
* Experience managing a budget for driving awareness and engagement, and the interplay between organic and paid social
* Be a natural networker with a can do attitude - you've got to be a doer and a go-getter
* Have an eagle eye for detail, and be able to manage projects like a boss
* Be able to write compelling copy for social channels
* Have 3-5 years experience in a social media role in a digital savvy brand or agency
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.