Community Manager - Social Creative Agency - London
£26,000 - £32,000
Community Manager - The Company
Major Players are working with an extremely exciting independent agency who are doing some fantastic creative work across digital engagement. Formed in 2008, my client is an independent agency with an already impressive roster of clients. This client are at the forefront of devising creative solutions for household name clients across FMCG, health & beauty and consumer finance, amongst others! This is a friendly, sociable agency, with a commitment to reducing their impact on the environment, flexible working and fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development.
Community Manager - The Role
This fantastic agency are now seeking an inspired and talented Community Manager to join them on a permanent basis as soon as possible: you will be a social native that truly understands the value and power of real communities and driving memorable interactions and conversations. You will be an expert at coming up with exciting and innovative ways of approach social channel management and you'll have a genuine creative flair that's backed up by a solid understanding of all social platforms and social listening and analytics.
- Manage social media communities for a range of clients
- Work with agreed response processes to ensure that conversations are monitored and managed effectively
- Create frameworks and channel plans for ongoing community management
- Develop and implement multi-platform strategies with the support of content, strategy and planning and wider account teams
- Work closely with Senior Copywriter to develop and own TOV brand guidelines
- Develop channel plans and content proposals for campaign proposals and pitches
- Keep the agency aware of all trends and developments within the social media landscape
Skills and Experience: -
- 1-2 years'experience within social media - working on well known consumer brands
- Strong hands on experience of social community management
- Agency experience would be very advantageous
- Experience of social scheduling and social media analytics
- Understanding of agency dynamics and ambitious to grow and develop
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.