Are you a Middleweight Designer looking to expand your skill set and take on more responsibility? Would you relish the chance to work in one of London's top branding agencies, working across global accounts?
My client is an established independent branding agency based in London. They have a team of 20 talented creatives working on an impressive portfolio of global accounts across digital and print platforms. Now looking for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join the team, my client seeks an energetic, considerate and proactive individual who will work well in their close knit team alongside other designers, copywriters, art workers and digital developers.
What would this role involve?
* Support the Creative Directors on major B2B accounts which include global brands
* Deliver campaign concepts across a variety of print and digital platforms.
* Work on briefs from concept to completion.
* Present creative solutions and rationale to internal teams and clients.
What skills and experience would you need?
* A minimum of 3 years industry experience.
* A degree in graphic design or an equivalent qualification
* Show experience converting strategic communication challenges to stand out design within a portfolio of live work.
* Evidence working on a brief from creative concept to design.
* Be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
* Have managerial skills and experience managing workload and deadlines.
* Excellent eye for detail, layout and typography
Only suitable candidates will be contacted