Graduate Media Executive
Love TV? Then this is the perfect graduate job for you! A fabulous opportunity to get your career in media planning off the ground whilst working with some lovely new and growing clients. Working mostly on TV, you’ll set up campaigns and monitor viewing activity to ensure your clients’ plans are being delivered. There is loads of variety here – from writing briefs and forward planning to responding to client requests – as well as plenty of scope to grow and develop. London, £22k
This leading media planning and buying agency could be described as small but perfectly formed; they are superbly successful hence the variety of clients with whom you’ll get to work. They have an unmatched track record of building challenger brands into household names, executing ROI-focussed campaigns across all paid traditional and digital media channels for entrepreneurial, data-driven businesses. Their team is growing quickly due to their amazing success!
About the role
- Setting up TV advertising campaigns from a media buying perspective to meet client marketing objectives
- Analysing viewing figures and targets; work closely with pricing teams
- Updating and monitoring of airtime, ensuring clients’ expectations are being met
- Optimising of airtime through writing and chasing turnarounds
- Understanding business requirements of your client, and how this impacts on the buying requirements and recommendations for future campaigns
- Knowledge of new and upcoming programmes and channels on each sales house
- Building strong working relationships with sales houses
- Highly numerate and an Excel whizz
- Plenty of confidence and proactivity
- Exemplary written and oral skills.
- Basic understanding of the TV market and overall media landscape.
- Ability to prioritise day to day job alongside ad hoc requests from clients / other senior members of the team.
- Passionate about your job, and want to work with likeminded individuals.
- Desire to learn the buying of two media – TV is essential
- Driven an articulate with a desire to produce work of an excellent standard
This great Graduate Media Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing and media roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Graduate Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly