Senior Client Director
Senior Client Director – Brand Innovation Agency
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Director to play a pivotal role in developing client growth in an established Brand and Innovation Consultancy. You’ll be a key partner for a diverse client portfolio of brands from retail to tech to drinks and fmcg, ensuring you understand the needs of clients’ businesses, and seeking out opportunities to provide impactful solutions and strategies to help businesses become more fit for the future.
Working primarily with the Strategy team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the delivery outstanding strategic work and using this to deepen and extend client relationships. You’ll work across both strategic and programme solutions. This is not a comms agency.
As client lead you’ll partner with your key clients acting as their trusted counsellor, have a broad business understanding and dialogue and be able to speak to them with authority about their business. As well as marketeers you’ll often be working in close partnership with non-marketeers and Directors up to CEO level – so bags of gravitas is essential. You’ll be someone who loves strategy and helping shape clients' business and will need to demonstrate a good understanding of strategic outputs and an ability to contribute to and help shape strategic client responses. This role requires someone who is extremely entrepreneurial and punchy commercially. Someone who is able to operate in an autonomous way, not just as a cog in a large agency machine.
This is an opportunity to be part of talented team at a globally renowned consultancy working up stream with an enviable list of clients to help them understand and adapt to emerging consumer needs, position their businesses for success and keep ahead of their competitors. Great working environment, super smart people who are passionate about the business and delivering great work.
- Extensive experience in a senior client management role at a brand, consulting, design or advertising agency with a proven record of strategically growing client business
- Ideally pure strategy vs ‘comms’ e.g. meaty research projects, strategic foresight; foresight frameworks and programmes.
- Experience in managing senior clients across various sectors globally (c-suite)
- New business and pitching skills
- Experience of working to and exceeding commercial targets and KPI’s
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Good understanding of business and commercial practice
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Strategic, authoritative, proactive, highly organized, empathetic, ambitious, calm and friendly
Salary: Basic £70-80K pending experience plus generous bonus scheme
To be considered you must have the right to work in the UK.