Exhibition Sales Manager
Our client is a leading name in publishing and events within the environmental services sector and they’re looking for a money motivated exhibition sales manager to join their small and experienced team. They have a portfolio of more than 30 annual events and you will work on two large UK Trade Shows, taking place in alternate years.
Based in their South Bank Office, you will take on the role of Exhibition Sales Manager. You’ll be responsible for building on their unmatched client base and, with support from the Exhibition Lead, you’ll work together to implement a winning sales process.
You will need excellent verbal communication skills and be able to pick things up quickly. You should be motivated by targets and with generous commission on offer this is a great role for someone who is motivated by money.
• Targeted selling to existing and prospective exhibitors to hit and exceed sales targets
• Advise on and implement sales strategy
• Client account management
• Deliver agreed revenue targets
• Provide accurate sales reporting and forecasting
• Liaise with external suppliers to ensure exhibitor needs are fulfilled
• Communicate with internal colleagues to achieve maximum success. i.e. marketing, finance, editorial and operations
• Support Exhibition Lead in developing and implementing overall event strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a sales role
• Account management and sales process experience
• A track record of exceeding sales targets
• Ability to seize opportunities for new business
• Self motivated, confident, independent, resilient, can handle rejection, ability to work under pressure
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills and trustworthy/credible demeanour
• Commercially minded & creative
• You will also be required to work on the operational aspects of the events on site as well as assisting with the overall portfolio across the year where needed.
• This role also offers travel overseas to exhibitions and other industry networking events.