Senior Project Manager
Major Players are working with a top integrated agency located in Central London - who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work across integrated projects including print, digital and content.
As a Project manager you will be responsible for leading project planning and shoot productions in which you will manage and work collaboratively with creative teams, account management and content producers. You will be a passionate team player with extensive art buying experience that has a constant drive to achieve; managing projects from the idea through to the successful execution, ensuring the highest quality of work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Being responsible for the delivery of all integrated projects, delivering them to agreed timelines and budgets
- Tracking and ensuring the development of project-based documentation such as SOWs, cost estimates, timing plans, production, schedules, PPM documents and post-production briefs.
- Extensive experience of art buying and in both still/moving content shoot production and post production
- Leading clients through project documentation such as statements of work and PPM documents, ensuring they are completely informed on all aspects within the project.
- Working closely with photographers and agents and managing project specialists such as creatives, developers, UX, content producers and production/post-production crews.
- Working with the Junior Project Managers, mentoring them through projects and enabling them to enhance and grow the skills
- Assisting the sourcing of specialist skill sets required for individual integrated projects including commissioning photographers and negotiating usage
- Working closely and liaising with the delivery director, operations director, client services director as well as the Clients Account Director to develop the team but also make sure the projects run smoothly across the board.
- Working with the clients other teams nationwide
- Proven experience of agency project management, including integrated production experience (content, print, digital)
- A clear understanding and interest for all media channels
- An ability to present creative effectively and professionally, engaging and persuading clients and agency colleagues alike
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Outstanding people skills - leading and motivating your team, inspiring confidence in others,
- leading by example, and supporting career development of your team
- High levels of organisation with brilliant multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and
- deadlines so we deliver on time
- Good team player - collaborative but also a good self-starter, able to work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.