Regional Marketing Manager
Regional Marketing Managers play a key role in our Client service team; working closely with us here at Prophecy, our automotive clients and their dealer networks to plan, implement and measure marketing campaigns at a local level. We deliver offline campaign material across the full marketing mix alongside managing the websites and localised digital campaigns.
We are looking for a field based Regional Marketing Manager to cover the Midlands region for one of our longstanding, large automotive brand clients.
What you will do…
- Work with a number of dealerships, assisting in planning their marketing activity, offering insight and solutions to current challenges.
- Act as a consultant to support the development of lead generation initiatives, lead management, maximising their database, and customer loyalty with a clear focus on delivering new prospects
- Attend manufacturers marketing meetings, regional sales meetings and agency updates as and when required
- Develop strong relationships with dealerships, agency and manufacturer colleagues, representing all in a professional manner
- Champion creative ideas and drive a shared ambition with the client
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and advise on marketing solutions
- Aid the development of centralised marketing campaigns, conducting quarterly reviews and monthly status reports
What you will need to succeed…
- Experience gained within a similar marketing role, either client side or agency, with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- You will be adept at building and maintaining strong client relationships with the ability to develop strategies that fully reflect the client objectives
- You’ll have excellent presentation and written and verbal communications skills, with a sense of gravitas; you’ll inspire confidence
- Strong influencing skills are a must, as is the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the automotive industry, though this is not essential.
- A full, clean driving licence and the flexibility to travel extensively, this is a field based role.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 17th August 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.