Local Marketing Executive
A highly reputable and well known B2B business based in Hull are currently seeking a Local Marketing Executive to join their team. The organisation provides an extensive range of quality products whilst offering an unprecedented level of service by building excellent relationships with customers and suppliers.
With an established marketing team already working with large budgets, the time has come to add a skilled Local Marketing Executive who will report into the Marketing Acquisition Manager.
- Assisting with all aspects of new branch launches
- Supporting the new branch team with pre-launch planning and execution
- Working with the customer marketing and insights teams to explore the demographics of new branch areas
- Liaising with new branch directors to establish their branch POS and Marketing strategies
- Educating and supporting new branch staff on marketing strategies
- Focus branch launches on acquiring new customers
- Assisting with developing campaigns to acquire new customers
- Assisting with organising all aspects of branch openings, trade weeks, showroom launches etc.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Experience within a marketing support role
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of new branch openings
- Strong communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Proactive and organised approach
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload