Python Data Engineer
Python Data Engineer - London or Cambridge
£50,000 - £75,000 salary!
Python Data Engineer - The Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding music tech business that takes care of paying royalties on millions of tracks. They offer a culture of personal development and role growth. The company has attracted content from world leading DJs, festivals and radio stations - from Carl Cox, Moby and Above & Beyond to the Guardian, XFM and Channel 4.
Python Data Engineer - Key Skills
* Strong Python skills
* Strong SQL skills
* Knowledge of Git and unit-testing
* Experience working with data at scale
Python Data Engineer - Additional key skills
* Ideally some experience with map/reduce technologies such as Spark
* Requires precise processing of a large amount of data
* Knowledge of Luigi is very helpful
* Alternatively, experience with Django (or similar python web framework) is also a big plus, though web experience for this role is not strictly required
Python Data Engineer - The Role
You will have the pleasure of working with a small team that punches above its weight, giving you the opportunity to explore creative ideas and expand on your role. You'll also have the chance to learn new skills in new areas, and do work that is generally diverse and interesting.
This is a London or Cambridge based position.
In addition to base salary, the company offers myriad benefits such as generous stock options, unlimited holiday policy, a flexible working culture, a great office environment and strong opportunities for personal development.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.