Marketing & Brand Executive
Our client is a pioneer in their field of healthcare. Their treatments are more patient-friendly, improve safety and increase affordability. They combine of all this with delivering excellent success .They are shifting the medical practice of their entire industry and transforming the sector. They’re on an amazing journey, tripling the size of the company in the last 3 years and new centres. They have an ambitious 3-year expansion plan and require a similarly ambitious new team member, who will be excited about getting involved in their world
The purpose of this position is to support the marketing team and Head of Marketing. The role requires you to work closely with the digital marketing manager, and external agencies. You should have an excellent writing style and some digital experience especially with content and email campaigns. The role will suit someone who wants to work in a fast-paced commercial environment where the focus is on continually optimising acquisition and conversion. You will work on your own initiative as they appreciate great ideas but also be a dynamic team player.
- Develop new content ideas for the website and social channels.
- Research and write weekly blog posts for our website.
- Work with digital marketing, brand and PR teams to ensure integration of marketing efforts.
- Event management of Open Days, including setting up events
- Keep the events’ calendar up-to-date, proactively look for speaking opportunities
- Organise photo shoots as required (clinic, people and real life patients).
- You should have a passion for writing clear, concise, credible copy. You may even have your own blog.
- Have an ability to think creatively, with a flair for content production and analysing what works.
- You will have excellent customer insight.
- Knowledge of CMS systems, EventBrite and email marketing (e.g MailChimp), Microsoft Office, Facebook and Twitter analytics and HootSuite (or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.