Brand Manager, cutting edge healthcare
Our client is a cutting edge, private healthcare company. They need an entrepreneurial and driven Brand Manager to help them deliver against their ambitious plans.
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will need to be a solution provider and strategist. You will need to be the one that comes up the plans and ideas and then enables the two Brand Executives to deliver your ideas. In the longer term there is the potential for the right candidate to step up into a Head of Marketing role.
The main objective of the brand team is to act as guardians of the brand, to create awareness and desire amongst potential customers, and create brand loyalty amongst existing customers. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work on a variety of cross company projects and new ventures.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Creating and driving brand awareness
- Leading the sales and marketing activities for new launches
- Effectively measure and monitor all brand activity and spend
- Ensuring all brand communication is aligned with digital activity.
- Working with other team members to plan and organise events.
REQUIRED SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The successful candidate will have the following experience;
- Must have worked in a fast growing business - used to high pace, high action environment.
- Must be excited to work in a target driven environment.
- Experience in writing marketing and brand plans and strategies.
- Exceptionally empathetic and a passion for customer service.
- Performance driven, able to manage at pace, self-motivated and able to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills