Freelance Account Manager
Integrated agency | West London | £200-220/day
Urgent need for an Account Manager with experience across TV, digital and BTL channels.
Proudly independent, this integrated London agency works with a host of blue chip brands. Jam-packed with talented people, they have time and again proven their creative chops and strategic nous.
Working with a couple of accounts (one a new win, the other a long-standing client), the successful Account Manager will be joining a collaborative and supportive team who thrive on outperforming their clients' expectations.
In this Account Manager role, you will therefore have the chance to:
- Work with clients who truly value the agency
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Implement innovative campaigns
The Great & The Good have been asked to find a proven Account Manager or Senior Account Manager. You will have experience of working in creative agencies and in particular of developing TV campaigns. You'll also have:
- Led campaigns from end to end
- Ensured campaigns are on time and on budget
- Proven your ability to quickly build relationships with clients and colleagues
- A keen attention to detail coupled with a proactive, sleeves rolled up approach
If that all sounds like you, please get in touch with David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.