Global Media Manager, Search & Social
Mobile/Technology Brand, London
Are you a senior search & social leader, looking to play an active role in building an established in house biddable team? This role will play a key part in the development of this brand-new business unit as well as driving the effectiveness of paid search & social.
The brand itself are well known, initially described as a telecommunications business, however over the last few years, they've began to really delve deeper into connecting people all over the world with technology. They've been in the news recently for making huge waves in the media industry and changing the model of how media planning works, it's a very exciting time to be part of this team.
Now, what are we looking for? A real paid search & social expert, not one of the other I'm afraid! This role is all about taking on a leadership position within the team, it's brand new and has been created to elevate the effectiveness of these biddable channels, ranging from people to performance.
You'll create a centre of excellence of paid search & social, taking on full responsibility for the development of these channels and how they are executed globally.
Here are some of the more technical requirements;
- Management experience required within either a media agency, brand or consultancy.
- Both hands on and operational experience of search & social platforms (Business Manager, AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of specialist search technology platforms.
- Experience in building search & social strategies.
- Brand & performance planning.
- Data & technology orientated, a passion for the advancements in the industry.