Fashion, Retail & Beauty brands | London | £28-30,000
Working with a number of high profile fashion and beauty brands, this London-based agency is offering a proven Account Manager the chance to oversee beautifully-crafted content programmes.
The Great & The Good are working on behalf of a forward-thinking London agency. Over several decades, they have built exceptional relationships with a number of fashion, beauty and retail brands by consistently producing stunning work. Whether for digital, social media, print or film, this agency is renowned for their craft and their strategic thinking.
Behind the scenes, the agency is a collection of highly talented individuals. Their account handling team is built on transparency and collaboration ensuring that whilst people may be attracted by the globally renowned brands, they soon find that the main appeal is the supportive culture.
Working into an empathetic Client Services Director, the Account Manager will have the opportunity to lead projects from brief to delivery and analysis. The successful Account Manager will therefore:
- Oversee relationships with key client stakeholders
- Manage significant client budgets
- Help to develop innovative content strategies
- Mentor determined junior colleagues
- Learn from some of the agency's brightest minds
With a demonstrable interest in (or experience of working with) fashion brands, you will be a proven Account Manager from a content-focused agency. You will therefore have:
- Translated client needs into concise briefs
- Managed content production programmes
- Built strong relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Overseen project finances and timings
- Ideally grown your accounts
For more information about this exciting Account Manager role, contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.