Senior Digital Project Manager
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Co-ordinating the production and budget management of cross-discipline digital projects.
SECONDARY FUNCTION: Attending client meetings and updating clients on production schedules & budgets.
Working within a multidisciplinary team as a Senior Digital Project Manager. You will be expected to manage projects bringing together team resources and external resources as required. You will be working with Client Services (Account Handling), Creatives and Technologists with the aim of delivering the optimum solution for your clients. We pride ourselves on the combination of strategic vision, cutting-edge creative treatment together with the strong technical underpinning to deliver sophisticated New Media solutions.
You will be expected to nurture new and existing Project Managers/Producers and potentially oversee their work, as well as contributing to the development of company and production methodologies.
You will report into the Department Head on a competency and career development basis and to a Client Services member(s) on a day-to-day project basis.
- Ability to delegate
- Managing a multi-disciplinary project team often made up of external suppliers.
- Working with all the competencies within your team - esp. Technical & Design leads
- Preparing a project plan and budgeting
- Developing the various documentation relevant to project esp. SoW, high level functional specs and test plans
- Translating the client and scoping teams vision into reality
- Contributing to client strategy
- Working to deadlines and budget
- Attention to Detail
- Negotiation, management and problem solving
- Pro-active trouble shooting and problem solving
- Managing a project through its lifecycle
- Good Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Attention to detail (yes it’s in twice!)
- Identification and Prioritising tasks and issues
- Client management and their expectations
- Ability to produce several projects at once
- Confidence to manage large scale complex solutions
We would expect you to be familiar with tools such as Project/Merlin, Visio and the common Office Software tools.
You will also be expected to gain a deep knowledge of our clients' technical platforms such as Veeva, Drupal7 and CQ5.
You will work with the Client Service (Account Handling) staff on your team and will have client contact.
Familiarity with production and development tools such as Photoshop, Director and Dreamweaver would be useful.
You should be able to manage a project and bring together the various disciplines in the development of a project - which always requires an element of diplomacy! You should be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
As a Project Manager, you will be expected to lead the project team and co-ordinate the various competencies within the team, on a project basis. You will also be expected to liaise with Heads of Competency outside your team (Editorial/Technical/Creative).
If you think is you please contact us today with your updated cv & contact details.