Affiliates and Partnerships Executive/Manager
Do you know your Benefit from your BECCA? Crazy about contouring and coloured eye liner? Then this Affiliates and Partnership role might just make up your day. This beauty industry insider provides top tips and great product online, and needs an Exec or Manager to grow and develop the affiliate programme and identify synergetic brands for partnerships. London, £25-35k
Based in one of the trendiest parts of East London, this ambitious beauty retailer wants to make waves in the online market and they need you to help them achieve it. It’s a fast-moving environment with plenty of opportunity to really make your mark, and you’ll work with a team of very lovely and equally talented colleagues.
This is a diverse and exciting affiliates and partnerships role, offering amazing opportunities to collaborate with teams inside and outside of the company and successfully brief, manage and implement campaigns. You will use your creativity to pitch to clients, with the objective of winning the company new and exciting contracts and grow the affiliate activity to drive brand awareness and sales. You will be instrumental part of the team working within in a huge growth area of the company which gives you the opportunity to really make your mark.
- Work closely with the Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager to grow, expand and manage the affiliate programmme
- Optimising affiliate activity in line with performance and aligning with the marketing calendar
- Manage all affiliate comms and creative assets
- Proactively identify synergetic brands for partnerships to amplify the brands message, drive sales and awareness.
- Put together creative and exciting idea briefs for collaborations
- Pitch ideas internally to the different areas of the business as well as to potential brand partners
- Maximising sign ups, new customer acquisition and sales revenue
- Excellent affiliates and partnership development experience ideally gained within the beauty and fashion industry; a real passion for the beauty industry
- In depth knowledge of the affiliate landscape to help escalate this rapidly growing channel
- Previous experience working within partnership marketing and enjoy pitching creative ideas to new clients
- Exceptional organisational skills, adaptable, ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and work quickly and efficiently whilst doing so.
- Skills in monitoring performance, successfully analysing results and exude confidence communicating across all areas of the business.
If you think this Affiliates and Partnerships role is contoured to you then click ‘APPLY’ now
This great Partnerships Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
We specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Affiliates and Partnerships role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Affiliates and Partnerships Executive/Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly