Production Manager, Central London – Up to £38k dependent on experience
A Production Manager role with a leading experiential agency is what's on offer here. They've got blue chip clients and a range of exciting activations coming over the next few months. They're looking for a Production Manager who has some great experience working on the production of brand experiences, product launches, sampling events and plenty more.
If you think you're the Production Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch. They're looking for a Production Manager who can ensure that experiential events are ready to launch as expected.
This Production Manager role will see you working on a range of events, working alongside various departments within the agency. Are you comfortable organising logistics, ensuring materials are effectively set up? Does this sound like your type of Production Manager role? If so, we want to hear from a Production Manager like you.
Here’s a list of responsibilities you’ll have as a Production Manager:
- Liaising with clients and suppliers alike
- Keeping campaigns on budget
- Mentor the junior members of the team
- Draft full supplier briefings
- Ensure campaigns meet client expectations
- Manage logistics on experiential campaigns
Are you the Production Manager they are looking for? We want to hear from a Production Manager like you.
Here’s what they’re expecting to see in this Production Manager:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience within an experiential agency
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
- Prior experience working with graphic designers and artworkers
Does this sound like your kind of Production Manager role? We want to hear from a Production Manager like you as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting MC052 when applying for this Production Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/