Fashion Producer/Creative Producer
My client is looking for someone who has a keen interest in photography/video production and strong time management with practical budget sensibility to be successful as fashion photography, video and event producer.
This person will play an integral role in fashion photography, video & events. In this role you will oversee each project from conception to completion.
You will work closely with the creative team, marketing, heads of departments, cross-functional partners and other production staff on a shoot. You'll arrange funding for each project and keep the production within the allocated budget.
You'll need to:
- Manage budget & timelines from inception to finished product/assets, Manage all parties involved in project
- All photography, video and event production, Book photographers/videographers, external teams (i.e., sound/set), coordinate with stylist/casting manager, send out Call Sheet prior to shoot/events.
- Build and develop a network of production contacts
- Liaise and discuss projects with relevant department heads and cross functional partners - projects can range from a ecommerce, web, to fashion shows, presentations, press events, marketing videos/films, look book and ad campaigns.
- Use computer software packages for budgeting and scheduling
- Hire key staff, including still or motion image
- Control the budget and allocate resources, manage critical path / timelines for all parties involved for assets.
- Bring the finished production in on budget.
What to expect
- Much of the work is in London, but location work can be anywhere in the country.
- You need to be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with coordinating potentially a large amount of individuals and teams, under tight turnaround times and budgets.