Social Media Community Manager - Award Winning Creative Agency
Job Title: Social Media Community Manager - Award Winning Creative Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, socials, training and development program
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for an established Senior Social Media Community Manager to join a multi-award winning and highly innovative creative digital agency. This independent creative agency works with tier 1 consumer brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar to Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions for their clients. This creative social media and digital agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team across a number of areas. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and innovative work for their clients across social media, video (they have an in-house production team) digital and media. The new Social Media Community Manager will be joining an agency with an entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative team based culture, and excellent staff retention rates.
About the Social Media Community Manager role
The new Social Media Community Manager will become an integral member of the team, working on social campaigns and community for a variety of exciting consumer brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Community Manager:
* Managing communities across social media platforms for your clients
* Reaching out to key influencers
* Working closely with the account teams to plan and implement strategy
* Creating visual assets for social channels and briefing creative
* Evaluating campaign performance and presenting reports
* Working on strategic pitches for existing clients, as well as social media proposals for new clients
If you are currently in a community management or social media executive role, this could be the ideal next step in your career. You can make a tangible difference to the agency's ongoing success, as they look to cement their place in the market as social engagement thought leaders!
Skills and experience needed for the Social Media Community Manager role:
* True passion for social media, and a strategic approach to all social platforms
* Creativity and an eye for design
* Strong analytical ability
* Thorough understanding of how to drive marketing strategy against KPIs
* Entrepreneurial, and a self-starter
For more information about the Social Media Community Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.