Interim Trade Activation Manager
Our client is a successful FMCG business with some amazing brands that have a cult following amongst consumers! Exciting brands like these need people with passion, energy and drive to tell their story and bring them to life with retailers, do you have what it takes to take on a Trade Activation Manager role?
Working within the Sales Team structure, the Trade Activation Manager's role is to bring brand initiatives through the line, translating brand guidelines into channel & customer specific activity - across the multiple, C&C, convenience & online channels.
Key responsibilities include
- Working with the Category & Shopper Marketing Controller, sales team & brand teams to execute a best in class trade activation strategy for customers
- To develop best in class business relationships with customers & their media teams to leverage influence
- To secure secondary space within all trade channels to drive sales & penetration, leveraging brand initiatives & customer events
- Working with the Category Strategy Managers, develop in store theatre to support the 6 category territories
- Activation plans to support NPD launches
- Ownership of all trade 'in-store & online' material for brands & initiatives
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in an FMCG company with trade & shopper marketing experience. Broad experience of all UK Trade channels (inc. C&C, Multiples & Convenience and online will be beneficial. You will demonstrate excellent communication and management skills and an ability to generate and evaluate creative ideas to produce and implement a rolling activity plan