Studio Coordinator – Traffic, Recruitment & Resorucing - Branding Agency
Studio Coordinator – Traffic, Recruitment & Resorucing
Long term freelance / contract – c£140-£150 day rate
Creative brand design and strategy agency that helps organisations to develop and grow through brand strategy, design and innovation. They are expert in combining strategy and creative to produce outstanding and effective results.
The brand agency is made up of talented smart strategists, designers and resourceful client services, all collaborating closely to continually deliver innovative brand solutions for a wide range of global clients.
Resource & Traffic management:
- Co-ordinating workflow for creative and strategic resources in the business, and managing resource requests
- Managing resourcing conflicts ongoing, by co-ordinating discussions with relevant teams and escalating to the management team where required.
- Acting as a point of contact between the studio team and client services team ensuring effective planning and on-time briefing
- Ensuring timesheets are completed on time
- Creating a regular forecast to ensure best practices of planning
- Scheduling and holding any regular meetings required to manage workflow in the studio
- Identify recruitment requirements
- Manage contact lists for preferred freelancers and contractors
- Manage relationships with recruiters
- Lead recruitment for all departments in the business (brief recruiters, manage review of CV’s/Portfolios, schedule interviews, facilitate confirmation of new recruits)
- Manage new starters
- Flexible and highly organised, multi-tasker with excellent time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages ie. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Mac experience, including Mac programmes such as Keynote
- Previous office management experience
- Positive and self-driven attitude
- Previous experience working in an agency environment with knowledge and understanding of the creative process and agency operations
Please send your CV now for this Studio Coordinator role, either click the “Apply” tab now or send CV direct to email@example.com
Royds Raphael specialising in placing permanent & contract staff in the branding, design, creative, communications & media industry.
Sorry, but due to the volume of response only successful candidates will be contacted.