Marketing and Events Manager
Job Title: Marketing and Events Manager - Travel Social Media Network
Salary: £33,000 to £35,000 + OTE, pension and generous holiday
About The Travel Social Media Network
Connecting the travel industry with the media, this leading social network connects journalists and PR professionals working within the travel space globally The Marketing and Events Manager will hold great responsibility in continuing the growth of the network through various marketing strategies and events management, throughout the year. Events spanning from 20-300 headcount, there is huge scope for the ideal candidate to further their event management skills with a marketing twist. Furthermore, ttilise your marketing experience through social media and web channels as well as your events management experience to play a pivotal role in generating new business.
About The Marketing and Events Manager Role
As Marketing and Events Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your marketing campaign and events management skills in a well-established and growing business. You will be responsible for working on a huge flagship event as well as numerous events throughout the year.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing and Events Manager:
* Manage the marketing and logistics for the annual, flagship event 2019
* Manage marketing campaigns through a number of online and offline channels, including email and social
* Take ownership when maximising the use of new features by customers and to ensure customer retention
* Marketing and logistics responsibility every event
* Marketing involvement and collaborations with other industry events within the travel industry
* Attendance at industry events
You are a passionate and successful professional with circa 3 years' experience in Marketing and Events. You're looking to progress your career in a rewarding new role, and you are ready to make a tangible difference to my client's success story.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Marketing and Events Manager:
* Circa 3 years' in Marketing and Events, ideally with a focus on the events side of things
* A keen interest in working within the travel industry
* Knowledge of and experience working on online and offline marketing strategies
* An excellent communicator
The Marketing and Events Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £33,000 to £35,000 depending on experience + OTE (circa 2K) and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Marketing and Events Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.