Account Manager - Global Media Agency - Online Travel Brand -
One of London's leading global media agency's is looking to bring on an innovative and dynamic Account Manager to service one of their most prestigious clients.
The Client, arguably the largest name in online travel, with a market cap 2/3rd the size of Nike and one of Google's largest customer worldwide. Moreover, they have tripled their workforce in the last four years to just over 15,000 employees and this growth is down to two things, incredible service and a clear passion for the industry. Not to mention, over 80 million customers worldwide.
The Agency, one of the largest globally, has been servicing this client since 2013 when they took on their UK efforts however, since then they have grown this to 20 global markets with numerous more on the horizon, you honestly couldn't join at a better time. Offices overlooking the west end, structured career path/tailored training, competitive salary and a lucrative bonus scheme. Ticking all the boxes?
As the Account Manager you will join a leading Client Leadership Team, where the pace is quick, innovation is high and client servicing will span multiple territories across 20 key hubs with many more in the pipeline. Your role and responsibilities will include audience insight, media strategy, planning, innovation, buying, reporting, information and market management. You will have the support of the Account and Business Director, and you'll also have a dedicated Account Executive reporting into you. This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a broader, international, role and work towards becoming a leader in an industry that is ever changing and full of opportunities.
- Support, develop, review and elevate local market plans. Ensure global strategic alignment with consideration of local nuances
- Attend and participate in brainstorming and briefing sessions
- Work closely with agency partners to foster and bring innovation to life
- Mentor an account executive and local territory teams
- Manage client relationships for TV, OOH, Radio and digital campaigns across multiple markets, acting as the central point of contact
- Responsible for competitive analysis collaborating with global and local strategists to analyse client internal data and audience trends to identify areas of growth and opportunity
- Assisting the team with client requests and meeting preparations, working with the Account Executive to deliver on these requests
Key Competencies and skills
- Always keep abreast of new channel innovations & potential BETA opportunities with global partners and local partners
- Share digital trends, insights and thought pieces with key client contacts
- Maintains a regular contact base with the markets, clients, media and relevant partners. Actively seek opportunities to mobilise our network
- Proactively drive improvements in the effectiveness of our planning, operations, implementation & reporting
- Challenge the process always and strive for innovation in everything you do
- Sound understanding of the online travel and booking industry and a key passion for all things travel
- Understanding of international media environments
- An interest and understanding of consumer insight across core travel markets
- Excellence in communication, presentation and lateral thinking
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills as well as advanced used of IT software (MS Office)
Please Apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.
Daniel@ultimateasset.com / 07753 448 499