Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager - FMCG Start Up - London
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Digital Content Manager - The Company
My client is a very ambitious premium organic baby food brand that have recently launched in the UK. Their brand was set up by expats who live in Hong Kong who believe that if you feed your little ones on the most exceptional organic ingredients from a young age they will learn to eat right for life. Although the Brand is British they launched first into the Chinese market (18 million babies per year!) and have established a position of leadership, with the Brand on track to be $40m US by the end of this year (they launched 2.5 years ago). They are now in the process of fully launching into their home market and have fine-tuned their proposition; re-designed their packaging and have a team of 10 passionate and talented people working out of their office in Paddington getting them ready to launch in early 2018. At the heart of their brand is their exceptional ingredients and they are looking for the right person to join the team to bring them to life through beautiful story- telling and content.
Digital Content Manager - The Role
We're looking for a talented storyteller to come and lead their content efforts. You'll be a key member of the marketing team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business. You'll head up their content and social thinking, bringing a strategic eye and helping them fully differentiate their brand proposition through the excellence of the storytelling and content that they produce.
Their ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder and a foodie. They want someone who shares and thrives on hugely ambitious thinking and won't be satisfied until they have a fleet of evangelical users. Someone who wants people buying, talking, sharing and tweeting about the brand. They want someone to be part of creating a Brand that will be loved, trusted and the fastest growing baby food brand in the UK.
* Create compelling stories around all of our recipes and ingredients which resonate with our target mum's- this will involved occasional travel across Europe
* Proactively sourcing, creating, researching and discovering content to drive engagement and interaction
* Develop and deliver a content and social media strategy that supports our business objectives, marketing and communications plans.
* Lead tone of voice across the business, to ensure all content is on-brand, and consistent in terms of style and quality.
* Create editorial ideas and manage a robust and highly functional content calendar.
* Build out and manage influencer relationships and programs to create content, change perceptions, and extend the reach of our brand messaging
* Keep ahead of new channels and tools to keep us innovative, and take advantage of new opportunities
* Drive performance: using data to constantly iterate and test our approach.
* Share data-driven learnings within the business to help lower CPAs, increase retention and support the development of the longer-term brand-comms strategy.
* Make sure we get everything out the door on time.
Key Skills& Experience
* 3 years + Social Media experience
* Knows how to craft a brilliant story
* Experience of uploading a CMS to upload and edit content
* A strong editorial sense and eye for detail
* Passion for marketing, with a constant push for determining "what's next/what's best"
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew at firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew