The opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive, with a good digital skill set, to join this growing organisation in Leicester operating within a niche market.
This is a new role within the business due to growth and will play a key role in the company's marketing function, offering the opportunity to manage a wide range of marketing tasks from content and copywriting to design, strategy and affiliate relations with a focus on online marketing techniques.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Contribute to the company's content strategy
- Develop, edit and publish relevant and engaging content in line with brand voice and compliance requirements for email, website, download papers, case studies and surveys
- Review and maintain content on external affiliate sites
- Manage external suppliers to deliver marketing activity and materials
- Execute email campaigns and carry out subsequent reporting
- Maintain social media accounts with the scope to develop and implement additional social media strategies
- Assist with other general duties within the marketing department
The successful candidate must have experience within a relevant role and a good existing level of online marketing experience and excellent writing skills. You will be a self-motivated and organised individual with a strong eye for detail and a level of consistency and accuracy in your work.
In return you will work for a people oriented organisation with a fun and relaxed culture who are keen to help grow and develop those that work for them.
£23,000 - £25,000 DOE