Consumer Insights Manager
Consumer Insights Manager, £35,000-40,000 + bonus, St Albans
My client is a well-established leading Market Research agency that has been around for over 30 years. They deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing organisations with insight into consumer electronics, digital imaging, media & entertainment, broadcast equipment, education technology, storage media and professional displays.
The company delivers in-depth analysis and forecasts on a global scale, advising on strategic positioning, market trends, competitive forces and technological developments.
They are looking for a Consumer Insights Manager to join their growing team and agency. The role will be focused on being responsible for their syndicated end-user research programmes across a variety of sectors. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenge with the opportunity to build your expertise as an Insight Manager while leading a small team.
- Collection of automated and non-automated data
- Work with the research team to drive adoption of cost-effective data collection methodologies and processes
- Designing and testing of questionnaires
- Analysis of the fieldwork results to provide appropriate data to support key findings
- Client project management
- Preparation of high quality reports and presentations for clients/presenting
- Driving renewal of syndicated end-user programmes
- Driving improvement in client satisfaction
- Work with other teams such as the Business Development team and Marketing team to maximise awareness of yourself and the agency as industry experts (press articles, conference presentations).
What they would like from you
- Understanding of the latest techniques regarding data collection, research methodologies and analysis
- Quality & detail focused
- Can demonstrate good team, client and project management skills
- First-rate presentation skills
- Excellent analytical & investigative skills
- Commercial acumen skills to identify and develop new services
- Experienced in the delivery of research and analysis services to clients
- Good knowledge of all research methodologies used in the company.
To find out more about this great role and agency please apply or contact Mark Darlington directly via