CHANCE TO WORK FOR AGENCY BUT AT CLIENT’S OFFICE IN CRM CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT ROLE
Campaign Manager (Adobe Campaign or similar) – London up to £49K
Exciting and unique opportunity for talented CRM experts to join a new venture. A new team is to be formed and there are roles through from Senior Account Director to Account Executive to Data Analyst and Campaign Manager on offer.
This well-established integrated agency are setting up a new division of their business to focus solely on a fantastic new win. The new client is an innovative technology company who are currently taking Europe and the UK by storm.
You will be based primarily within the client site in West London, which will allow you to get to the heart of your clients business and its challenges almost immediately. This great role offers the opportunity to work client-side whilst still working for an agency.
The client is highly engaging with high expectations and is passionate about creating award winning and first in class CRM solutions.
It is an energetic culture and they are ambitious plans to grow rapidly. You could be at the start of this journey and be instrumental in helping this grow and become a huge success.
CRM Campaign Manager– up to £49K London
Working on this brand new and exciting client you will work as Campaign Manager helping to create and deliver CRM and data driven campaigns using Adobe Campaign
- You will be an established Campaign Manager who has ideally worked with Adobe Campaign though other campaign management tools such as Faststats or IBM Unica will be considered
- Ideally you will have some basic SQL understanding
- You have worked on large scale and high profile CRM and data driven campaigns
- You have a good understanding of relational data and database marketing,
- Experience of campaign reporting
- Advising of best practice and campaign optimisation
- Some experience of manipulating data including segmenting
- Ability to build strong client and internal relationship
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of something new and join a growing team working on a major brand within the client’s offices.
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/